Emmaline's Walking!!

During this past week Emmaline started walking all on her own!!! One day after David had left for work Emmaline let go of our bed, walked out of our bedroom, turned the corner into our hallway and walked all the way to our stone room. I couldn't believe it! David almost cried when he saw her walking, and Lucia was the same.

I don't have my camera with me right now, so I can't post a video. As soon as I get it back I'll have one up.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

that's so exciting! Did she turn a year old yet? I can't remember when her birthyday is? I'm bad with dates, sorry! Hope you're doing well. Pregnancy going well so far?

Eva said...

Yes, Emmaline is 14 going on 15 months. Her birthday is November 7. No problem about the dates; I don't remember those very well either.