Emmaline's Exploits

This is what happens when Emmaline decides to leave her mark saying, "Emmaline was here!".


We stayed with my parents the weekend we traveled to Atlanta for our baby ultrasound. Emmaline entertained herself by throwing small toys down the stairs and watching them bounce to the bottom. I swear she was standing not more than three feet from me while I was cooking dinner when she grabbed a nearby can of paint and chucked it down the stairs. Sadly, I didn't even see it. I just noticed when she started leaving blue footprints all over my parents' kitchen floor. My poor dad had a very exasperating afternoon trying to clean that mess up. Sorry Dad!

The next two photos are of what Emmaline does when we tell her to say "Cheese" to the camera. She's a ham.



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: