Fall Pumpkins

Earlier in October we went to May-Lan Tree Plantation again (this is the same place we visited last fall and also where we got our last Christmas Tree) to pick up some pumpkins for carving a painting.  I didn't take any pics while there, mostly because I forgot my camera.  It was just as well, since David took the kids on the plantation's hay ride, for which you had to pay, and I didn't want to spend the extra money on my going.  So, Mama Lu and I ended up sitting around for what felt like an  hour waiting for David and the kiddos to come back; which means I wouldn't have had much to photograph anyhow.

But, here are the pictures I did take when we came home and  David pulled out the paints for the kids.  He's such a good Daddy!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: