Update

I just wanted to take the time to post an update. I haven't much been in the mood for writing, and have had so many other things to do that I haven't had time either.

Emmaline:
is teething. I noticed that she has already cut one tooth and has at least two more trying to come through. Her first tooth I noticed around ten weeks.

has started sleeping through the night. Every other day or so she will sleep til 5:30 or 6. Hallelujah!

is outgrowing her 0-3 months clothing and moving into 3-6 months apparel. Today is her three month birthday! Yea! She coos and talks up a storm! So far our conversations consist of "ercu", "goo", "ahgoo", "hey", "hi", "help" (the last three rarely come out, and I am sure it is pure chance. However, it is still very odd to hear words from her!), "boo", and "ahboo", among other various gurglings.

David:
is working like crazy remodeling our laundry room and making a dining room table for us. So far neither project is done, but he is very good at completing what he starts.

I am floundering around trying to make this house into a home and failing miserably! Oh well, I am sure eventually things will settle into a form of normalcy for us all. At least, that is what I hope.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Roy Johnson said...

Keep plugging away on the house . . . it will get better, and by the time you are ready to sell it, you will have created a fantastic home. Just look at what your older sister is doing!