South Greenville County Fair


This is the only picture I managed to take while we were at the fair this past Saturday morning. There were a lot of things to watch and see, I just didn't think to take pictures....oh well. There were cows being shown, chickens and roosters on display, plus a flower show. It was really neat to see the "kids under 8" competition. They were "showing" there cows. I couldn't get over seeing these tiny little kids trying to pull and tug, push and prod these huge cows into a ring, then trying to keep them still while the judge looked everyone over. They did a heck of a job, too!

I do have to say, though, that I DEFINITELY want a farm now. Lots of land for a few cows, goats and chickens. Plus a vegetable garden. Oh, that would be great!!!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: