Week 6

So, I am supposedly six weeks pregnant, according to the date of my last cycle. I don't think I am truly that far along, but I guess we'll find out as time goes on.

So far I am already feeling exhausted. I took an hour and a half long nap today and am still ready to go to sleep at 8:30. At least the nap helped me make it through the afternoon.

I am experiencing most of the same symptoms of pregnancy as I did with Emmaline. I am bloated and gassy (sometimes looking like I am already three or four months along), hungry yet queasy because I am so bloated and gassy. I'm supposed to eat protein more regularly to help ease the hunger and the bloating, but I haven't been very good about it yet. I don't remember feeling this tired this soon with Emmaline, but maybe that is because I have Emmaline now. I don't know. I do hope the exhaustion lets up, though.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: