Emmaline's Hair-Do



I put Emmaline's hair up in pigtails for the first time ever in her life!!! I am so not the type of person to fuss over her hair. However, I realized today that her hair is actually quite long, long enough to put up, so I gave it a shot. The first side went well, the second wasn't so smooth! Oh well! The picture taking wasn't so easy either. Here are some of the salvagable photos I took in an effort to get the decent ones up above! Oh, my little girl is growing up so quickly! She's going to be two soon....sniff sniff...



PS:
In case you are wondering, that's blackberry juice all over her face.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! I like that so much better than it hanging in her face. Doesn't seem to bother her though! Looks adorable.

Bergie said...

She is too cute in this picture! I want a copy of that!!!!