I Also Purchased....

a rose bush for myself.  I loved my single David Austin rose so much, that I have quite a few of his other roses on my wishlist.  Where will I have room to plant them?  I have no idea!

Anywho! On to the point, which is I bought myself another David Austin rose called Jude the Obscure (link is to Google images).  Sometimes the names of these roses intrigue me almost as much as the plant itself.  I have read wonderful things about the scent the flowers on Jude produce, so I am most anxious to smell them for myself.  Luckily for me, there is already a bud on my bushling!!

(Sorry for the incredibly crummy photo.  I couldn't get my stinkin' iPad to focus on the plant.  The bud is the yellowish-green blob towards the center of the photograph.)


I just potted this little beauty, though, so it may or may not survive.  Time will tell, I guess.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: