Week 31 - Varicose Veins

OK, so it turns out I over reacted a bit. I do not have varicose veins, just incredibly ugly spider veins...all over my left leg. I saw my midwife today, and she has suggested the use of medical grade hose for my leg, butcher's broom for the pain, and white oak bark and vitamin c to help strengthen my veins. She said I do have some varicose veins developing in the same area as my really bad spider veins, but hopefully the support hose should slow that down. Other than that everything is looking ok, and I can still deliver at the birthing center! Yea! I so don't want to go to a hospital. Oh well, God has His own plans in mind. I guess we'll wait and see.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay....I would like to try that remedy when I get home....however, it may be way too late to take care of my veins!